H E L L O — The message below was sent to the participants of the Facebook event – 21 Days of No Complaining on day 10 of our journey together. See event details here.
We’re just about at the half way point of our journey together.
21 Days of NO COMPLAINING is most certainly a challenge, but it’s one we took on and if you’re reading this you deserve a great big pat on the back, a big hug, a thumbs up and many kudos. For real.
Even if you “failed” everyday – see event wall for a post on this point – you are STILL getting up the next morning at it again. THAT is the success to celebrate.
So here are the suggested activities for today:
1) Reflect on what you can fine tune about your daily participation in ‘NO COMPLAINING’ …what can you do better, starting with thoughts, intentions, plans, strategies, emotions, reactions and so forth?
2) Recommit to a new and approved approach to this event
3) Share your plan with somebody, anybody…
4) Give a compliment today to a person who REALLY needs one. So, go, look for that person…keep your eyes, ears and heart open.
5) Write in your journal…about steps 1 and 2 in particular.
I wish you all the very best I can imagine – and I have a VERY positive imagination! 🙂
Can I also ask that if you are a praying person, please keep this group and our plans in prayer. If you are not, please send all the positive energy you can muster whenever you think of this effort.
I will keep us all in prayer.
Wishing you an abundance of love, light, joy and peace,
Filed under: 21 Days of NO COMPLAINING | Tagged: 21 Days of NO COMPLAINING, give compliments, NO COMPLAINING | Leave a comment »